Made here in-house at ABikeThing…..This switched power adapter connects your Triumph USB tray under the rear seat to provide a CANbus safe, switched 12V power source for triggering a relay to power lights, PowerHubs or other electronic accessories. The pre-installed Posi-lock connector means you will not have to tap, pierce, cut, or solder any original wires. The Triumph USB tray power source is switched with the ignition (engine on), so it will provide power when your ignition is turned on with the engine running and will shut down when your ignition is turned off.
- Switched 12V power source to trigger accessory relays
- Simple plug & play installation – no cutting, tapping, or soldering necessary
- CANbus friendly
- Will not void manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with most late model Triumph Tiger motorcycles
What’s In The Box?
- (x1) Switched Power Adapter
Installation Note: The switched power adapter is intended to trigger a relay (sold separately) and is not intended to directly power an electrical accessory. Powering accessories directly from this adapter could overload the circuit and trigger the CANbus to cut power to the circuit until the overload is removed.
There are no reviews yet.