Upper crash bar
The use of blasted and electropolished stainless steel offers an advantage over coated steel in that damage to the crash bar like scratches do not lead to a loss in corrosion resistance. No holes or additional plates or clamps are required on the engine crash bar to install the fairing protection.
The elements developed exclusively for this motorcycle seamlessly fit the look of the vehicle and guarantee easy mounting. The upper crash bars mainly protect the fairing of the motorcycle and give the motorcycle an individual look.
- Construction made of robust stainless steel with 22 mm tube diameter
- Blasted and electropolished surface
- Fairing protection
- Bike-specific development guarantees a snug fit
- Simple, screw-on mounting on original attachment points
Included in delivery
- 2 x Upper crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Stainless steel
- Surface: electropolished
- Colour: silver
- With a little bit of persistence and will power these upper crash bars are compatible with the A BIKE THING R1250/1200 Modified Adv Light mount See image in gallery with black upper and lower crash bars.
- The upper crash bars are not compatible with the BMW LED auxiliary lights as the crash bars and lights are mounted onto the same attachment points