Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the BMW R 1250 GS/GSA
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin with aluminium core
- Held either side of the wheel by a spindle rod
- Replacement hollow spindle bolt included with required fastenings
- Simple to install
- Fabricated from engineering grade materials
- Bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Innovatively designed to protect the front forks, brake calipers and swingarm, EP Spindle Bobbins for the R 1250 GS & GSA are crafted from high quality materials. A robust nylon bobbin head sits over an aluminium core, fixed in place by a stainless steel spindle rod. The nylon is free to move over the aluminium which can reduce stress on the wheel. To assist fitting the Spindle Bobbins, a replacement hollow spindle bolt is provided.