This DENALI Motorcycle Engine Guard/Crash Bar Light Mount Kit allows fitment of any DENALI LED Lights to engine guards, crash bars, or any tube 21mm-29mm (0.826in-1.125in) in diameter. These light mounts have a unique octagonal inner profile that allow the clamps to securely grip a wide range of tube diameters and include an optional, fully rotatable mounting shelf to create a super versatile and robust light mounting solution.
These clamps are intended for mounting lights to OEM or aftermarket crash bars commonly found on adventure and dual sport motorcycles. The clamps allow the lights to be positioned inside of the crash bars, ensuring they will be protected in a tip over.
- Adjustable grip range (21mm-29mm) (0.826in-1.125in)
- Rotatable mounting shelf allows 4th axis of adjustability
- Lights can be mounted to shelf or directly to clamp
- Accepts M8 bolt from light pod
- Billet aluminum with black anodized finish
- Fits all standard SW-MOTECH, R&G, Givi, Kappa, Hepco-Becker, Krauser, Touratech, and BMW original crashbars
- Fits AltRider crashbars with 25mm (1in) diameter tubing; not for use on AltRider crashbars with 32mm (1.25in) diameter tubing
- (2) Mounting clamps
- (2) Rotatable mounting shelves
- Assembly hardware
- Installation instructions
*Have you seen Steve in a video saying we include rubber inserts? We no longer do this as we have discovered the following….. although it protects the crash bar, it’s doesn’t provide sufficient stability to the light pod and can cause the light pod to wobble slightly due to the give in the rubber. We use and recommend adding our special BMW electrical insulating tape. It’s not like standard insulation tape as it has a fabric finish. Wrap one piece of this around the crash bar where you wish to mount the crash bar mount and this work extremely well.