2023 BMW R1250 GS TE
This is a brand new bike. You will be the first owner and registered keeper.
Out of the crate this bike is spec’d up to £22,485.00 which includes all the factory upgrades. We have then gone and spent a further £12,741.78. Total £35,226.78
SPECS INCLUDED AS STANDARD
- TFT with connectivity
- LED Dynamic Brake Light
- Power Socket
- Centre Stand
- Adjustable Windscreen
- BMW Motorrad Multimedia Controller
- LED Adaptive Headlight
- Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Riding Modes Rain and Road Including Hill Start Control
- BMW Motorrad ABS Pro
- USB Socket
- Intelligent Emergency call and Teleservices
TE SPECS IN ADDITION
- Gearshift Assist Pro
- Riding Mode Pro: Dynamic, Dynamic Pro, Enduro, Enduro Pro, HSC Pro, DBC
- Pannier Fastenings L&R
- Hand Guards
- Cruising Lights and Multifunction Indicators
- Cruise Control
- Heated Grips
- Tyre Pressure Control
- Chrome Header Pipe / Chrome Exhaust (NW HP Sports Exhaust)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment (D-ESA)
- Keyless Ride
- Preparation for GPS
ADDITIONAL FACTORY OPTIONS
- Full Option 719 Billet Pack
- Black Spoked Wheels
A BIKE THING CUSTOMISATION INCLUDES
- Jekill & Hyde Nomad Black Exhaust
- Akrapovic Titanium Header Set
- Rapid Bike Smart Fuelling Module
- Powder coated Barkbuster Hand Guards with VPS Guards
- Painted and Powder coated sections as shown in YouTube Video
- Tinted BMW Rallye Screen
- SW Motech Variable Bar Back Risers
- SW Motech Frame Caps
- SW Motech Side Stand Extender
- Evotech Performance Protection set
- Continental TKC80 Tyres
- Double Take Wing Mirrors
- Akrapovic Titanium Crash Bar (Lower and Upper)
- Hex ezCAN
- Denali D3 Fog Lights
- Denali Soundbomb
- Denali T3 Puddle Lights
- Weiser Front and Rear Lights
- Full Professional Graphics
- Machine Art Mudsling
- Ammo Guard Headlight Guard
HOW DOES THE DRAW WORK?
- Live Draw 30-06-2023 @ 8:00PM
- Draw takes place regardless of sell out
- Competition will close sooner if the maximum entries are received
- Interactive live draw on our Facebook page.
The live draw and updates will be on our Facebook page. You will be allocated ticket number(s) at random when your order is confirmed and will receive the number(s) via email. The total amount of entries for this competition is (15999). The draw will take place on 30/06/2023 regardless of ticket sales.
To enter for free send an unenclosed postcard stating your: Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Full Address, Competition, Answer To Competition Question. All entries must be sent to A BIKE THING Honey Hill Farm, Quarry Berry Lane, Chilcote. DE12 8DN and received before the close of the competition.
Please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions before entering by post or online. If your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note, you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries submitted without an associated account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook Follow our page– Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
WHEN DO I GET MY NUMBERS?
Your ticket number(s) will be shown as soon as your order is confirmed and will be available under ‘My account’ and in your email confirmation.
HOW DO YOU DO THE DRAW?
The draw takes place live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner. We will be using Googles own Random Number Generator.
WHEN IS THE DRAW?
The live draw for this competition will take place on 30/06/2023 at 8:00pm
You may enter the competition using the Postal Entry Route by complying with the following conditions:
- send your entry on an unenclosed postcard by first class post to the Promoter at the following address: A BIKE THING Honey Hill Farm, Quarry Berry Lane, Chilcote. DE12 8DN;
- include with your entry the following information:
- your full name;
- your address;
- a contact telephone number and email address; and
- your chosen competition, and your answer to the Competition Question.
- incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;
- you may make multiple free entries for any competition (up to any limit placed on entries by the Promoter) but each free entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately. Bulk entries will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry;
- by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions;
- your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the random draw. If an entry is received by the Postal Entry Route within 72 hours after the Closing Date, the Entrant will receive a credit equal to the cost of entry via the Online Entry Route to the draw, which will enable the Entrant to enter an alternative draw(s) of their choice on the Website/App using the Online Entry Route;
- the Promoter will email each Entrant who has submitted a valid entry via the Postal Entry Route to confirm their ticket number;
- Entrants must have created an account on the Website/App for the free entry to be processed. All details on the postcard must correspond to the details on the account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. Entrants must add an address to the related account for entries to be processed.
We are happy to accept overseas entries but please note this bike needs to be registered in the UK before it is then exported to an overseas country which would then make you the 2nd owner of the bike. Winner is responsible for all export/import fees.