- Designed primarily for adventure and touring.
- Unique hall sensor joystick – no mechanical microswitches to break. Near limitless life.
- Joystick is magnetically centered – no springs to break or fatigue.
- Completely water and dust proof.
- Powered directly from the motorcycle 12V electrical system – no batteries and DC converters to worry about.
- Customizable joystick sensitivity.
- LED buttons – easy orientation at night.
- Customizable LED color.
- On-board voltage level reporting through LED colour code (check your bike battery condition on the fly).
- Front wheel magnetic sensor connectivity for real distance and speed measurements (not dependent on GPS).
- Slim design that fits right next to the grip on most bikes.
- Easily in your thumb reach – take control without looking.
- Change orientation to your preferred style of control (complemented by orientation settings in the Controller app).
Every Carpe Iter controller is now entitled to Carpe Iter Next-gen HUD (Heads Up Display), which Carpe Iter are actively developing and which will include mini Homescreen to launch other apps, quick access to frequently used functions, ODO meter, electronic motorcycle dashboard, electronic rally roadbook, but most importantly, a navigation section, which will INCLUDE LIFE-TIME WORLD-WIDE OFFLINE MAPS with track recording and GPX import / export functions. The list of features will grow, as they progress with the development.
Until they are ready to publish the Next-gen HUD, a FULL-FEATURE NAVIGATION solution is brought to you for your Carpe Iter Controller by Locus Map. After the purchase of a Carpe Iter Controller, you will receive an unlock code for Carpe Iter specific Premium subscription of Locus Map, which will combine the benefits of Silver with unlimited world-wide offline maps. In case you are purchasing a Carpe Iter Controller as part of a complete kit, you will instead receive a more feature-rich Locus Map subscription, that comes with the kit. The Locus Map subscription is linked to the account, which activated it, and cannot be transferred.
For product details please refer here and here. Please also check details about the Carpe Iter Controller app – an essential software absolutely required for full controller function. Apps supported by the controller are detailed here.
Manuals to be found here.